Essential Oils can be used as a natural approach to preventative health care, and may also be beneficial in alleviating existing health complaints. Several people have found that using essential oils daily during the cold and flu season offered protection from contracting the diseases themselves; for example oils can be diffused in the air to kill air born pathogens, or can be applied directly on the feet or other areas of the body to offer immune protection. People suffering from various types of pain have found relief by using essential oils to compliment other pain-management therapies. Essential oils, such as Lavender, have been found beneficial to help heal scar tissue, help decrease mental and physical tension and stress, prevent stretch marks and help heal a variety of skin conditions from burns to acne, prevent and relieve headaches, and help promote a soothing sleep for those suffering from insomnia.
– Research shows that most viruses, fungi and bacteria cannot live in the presence of many essential oils.
– Oils can assist with relieving headaches, insomnia, and stress.
– They may help balance moods, lift spirits, and/or create a romantic atmosphere.
– Essential Oils can stimulate the regeneration of tissue or stimulate nerves, and oxygenate cells.
– Oils could also aid in removing carbon dioxide, toxins and other wastes.
– The aromas of the oils may help to balance the brain focus.
– Oils can be diffused or applied topically when diluted with a carrier oil
Oils We Sell:
- Cheer-up Buttercup
- Lemon Eucalyptus
- Peace & Harmony
- Tea Tree