Relaxation & Stress Reduction
It’s important to not only treat yourself but your body as well. Our therapists are here to give you optimal relaxation when it comes to massage therapy. Whether you are dealing with the grind of the day or just need to de-stress from work Integrated Health is here to make sure you leave relaxed and well cared for.
- Essential Oils Massage: As a specialty our essential oils massage will help body and mind, bringing about less stress, harmony, and a clearer mind. If you have a favorite oil we can add that to your relaxation massage, for uplifting, energizing, relaxing, or mood enhancing experience.
- Swedish Massage: The most common type of massage, to relax and energize you.
- Deep Tissue Massage: For muscle damage from an injury, such as whiplash or back strain.
- Sports Massage: Sports massage therapy is for athletes of every kind, from world-class professionals to weekend warriors. The particulars of the sports massage technique are specific to the athlete’s sport of choice, focusing on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements.
- Chair Massage: Massage of the upper body, while fully clothed and seated in a special portable chair.
- Lymphatic Drainage: A form of massage that stimulates the lymphatic system with gentle massaging strokes. The light rhythmical massage encourages the lymphatic system to eliminate metabolic waste products, excess fluid and bacteria.
- Ear Candling: A Safe, simple, non-invasive cleansing method to extract earwax and debris from the ear canal.
- Hot Stone Massage: Smooth stones are heated in warm water and strategically placed at specific points on the body to relax the muscles and allow the therapist to use a deeper technique. Some therapists use the stones in the technique to apply pressure and gently rub the muscles.
- Prenatal Massage: Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. Not only can it help with relaxation of the ever moving muscles but it can also help with hormones, stress, depression and common discomforts that come along with pregnancy.
- Indian Head Massage: An Ayurvedic style massage that focuses on the head, neck, shoulders, and sinuses.
Schedule your appointment today
with Integrated Health, and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Or learn more about
Integrated Health services by clicking below
“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”